RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Hello..

cestlamort

I'm bored...

--

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster."
- L, Death Note

September 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

Yup, bored I am..

--

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster."
- L, Death Note

September 21, 2013 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cateh
Administrator

Meh, so am I. :3

--

"See what you did? You gave me the hiccups."

"Tee-hee! ♪ I told you I can't be caught!"

Skitty forever!

~Cateh

September 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

'Cause everyone's just as sane as I am...

I DON'T WANNA BE AS SANE AS EVERYONE ELSE!!

Weasley is our King,

Weasley is our King,

He didn't let the Quaffle in

Weasley is our King.

Weasley can save anything,

He never leaves a single ring,

That's why Gryffindors and one Slytherin sing:

Weasley is our King.

--

- L, Death Note

September 28, 2013 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

Weasley cannot save a thing,

He cannot block a single ring,

That's why all but one Slytherin sing:

Weasley is our King.

Weasley was born in a bin

He always lets the Quaffle in

Weasley will make sure we win

Weasley is our King.

Weasley is our King,

Weasley is our King,

He always lets the Quaffle in

Weasley is our King.

Pottermore.com, which was made by J.K. Rowling, sorted me into Slytherin..

But, I'd be friends with the G.T. (The Golden Trio, which are Harry, Ron, and Hermione)

THOSE LYRICS, which I sorta... changed, TALK ABOUT ME TOOOOOO! ^^

--

- L, Death Note

September 28, 2013 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

I finally finished The Deathly Hallows the day before last. FINISHED HARRY POTTER IN 4-5 DAYS. GOAL ACHIEVED. Pottermore made me a Hufflepuff... I was hoping to be a Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

--

September 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

The whole series in 4-5 days? Woah...

I wanted to be in Gryiffindor or Ravenclaw.... The sorting results.... let's just say shocked me...

--

- L, Death Note

October 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

Fly high 'cross the sky

From here to Kingdom Come

Fall back down to where your from....

^^

--

- L, Death Note

October 6, 2013 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

I just noticed the guitar patterern (dunno what else to call it XD) In "I've Got This Friend" by The Civil Wars... 

DOO-BEE-DOO

The insrumental would be annoying XD

--

- L, Death Note

October 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.