RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Heroes Of Olympus ~ Permission given to: Violet eh, Batman, and Me to enter)

Knighteh and Frodo
Administrator

OK. SO. IT SHOULD BE LIKE A BONDING THINGY AND A NEW ADVENTURE THAT THEY HAD TOGETHER :D

--

^ Me dancing. Fail

FRODO IS MINE

I don't really like intrductions. They just make goodbyes harder.

"You are wearing homemade loafers, a silk shirt, and three gold signet rings. Your English has a tinge of Oxford about it, your nails have the soft sheen of the recently manicured. You are not a waiter. You are our contact, Nguyen Xuan, and you have adopted this pathetic disguise to discretely check for weaponry"
September 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

... What? xD

--

September 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

I just wrote a fanfic one-shot. It's probably muck, but I had to get it out of my system before I exploded.

September 27, 2013 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Knighteh and Frodo
Administrator

OKAY PLANNING. FESTUS OR NO FESTUS?

--

^ Me dancing. Fail

FRODO IS MINE

"You are wearing homemade loafers, a silk shirt, and three gold signet rings. Your English has a tinge of Oxford about it, your nails have the soft sheen of the recently manicured. You are not a waiter. You are our contact, Nguyen Xuan, and you have adopted this pathetic disguise to discretely check for weaponry"
September 29, 2013 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Festus.

September 29, 2013 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Knighteh and Frodo
Administrator
PIPER, JASON AND PERCY AND ANNABETH AND FRANK AND HAZEL OR NO?
--

^ Me dancing. Fail

FRODO IS MINE

September 30, 2013 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Floffle
Administrator

*eye-twitch*

*eye-twitch eye-twitch*

K-Knighteh...

Your title...

You wrote "Hero's Of Olympus."

"Hero's."

I just changed it. @[email protected]

--

September 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Yeah... I noticed that, but... KNIGHTEH, HOW COULD YOU? O_o

Erm... Either yes, the Seven, or next generation, I think. Not exactly the kids of the Seven, because we don't know which ones will die, but a generation or so after.

September 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Knighteh and Frodo
Administrator

AWWW. I WUZ HOPIN WE COULD HAVE THE CHILDHOOD LEO. LIKE 14-15 OR WHATEVER AGE HE WAS IN TEH BOOOOOKS

--

^ Me dancing. Fail

FRODO IS MINE

October 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Nevermind, you're right. ANYTHING AS LONG AS WE HAVE LEO. AND OUR OWN CHARACTERS. THOSE ARE MY ONLY CONDITIONS.

October 1, 2013 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.