RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Charrie Chats > Waffle eh

Silver_Bullet

Hey post your stuff.

--

Well it rains and it pours. When you're out on your own. If I crash on the couch. Can I sleep in my clothes? 'Cause I've spent the night dancing. I'm drunk, I suppose. If it looks like I'm laughing. I'm really just asking to leave

This is gospel for the fallen ones. Locked away in permanent slumber. Assembling their philosophies. From pieces of broken memories.

Say my name and his in the same breath. I dare you to say they taste the same. Let the leaves fall off in the summer. And let December glow in flames

November 13, 2013 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floffle
Administrator

So this is just a charrie chat?

--

November 13, 2013 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

OH sorry yeah, I was out.

--

Well it rains and it pours. When you're out on your own. If I crash on the couch. Can I sleep in my clothes? 'Cause I've spent the night dancing. I'm drunk, I suppose. If it looks like I'm laughing. I'm really just asking to leave

This is gospel for the fallen ones. Locked away in permanent slumber. Assembling their philosophies. From pieces of broken memories.

Say my name and his in the same breath. I dare you to say they taste the same. Let the leaves fall off in the summer. And let December glow in flames

November 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floffle
Administrator

Okai.

Hope you don't mind that I have to go in like 15 minutes. >.<

How many people should I put in?

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

3 at the mst I'd say.

I'm using Glacier, and Scarcity.

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floffle
Administrator

OK.

Gimme a sec.

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floffle
Administrator

Using:

Silence

Kudos

You first? :3

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

sure

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

Glacier sat on  a window ledge her arms crossed.The coat she had brought in was laying on the floor of the tiny apartment she had moved into 3 months ago.

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floffle
Administrator

>.< gtg

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

Aww... bye.

--

November 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.